The safety and well-being of our customers, team, and suppliers is our utmost priority. We want to let you know some insights as to what actions we are taking response to coronavirus (COVID-19)
What is PenguinPickUp Doing?
- PenguinPickUp has a dedicated team that is meeting daily and will be closely monitoring information and recommendations from the Public Health Agency of Canada to ensure we are using and sharing the best hygiene practices with our Associates.
- PenguinPickUp continues to follow the recommendations of every major public health agency, including the Public Health Agency of Canada (PHAC), to encourage all Associates to regularly wash their hands using soap and water for at least 20-30 seconds.
- PenguinPickUp Associates have always followed recommended hygiene rules from the Public Health Agency of Canada (PHAC) but we have made the decision to increase the frequency of our cleaning and disinfecting duties including the wiping down of all counters and electronic devices that customers would come in contact with.
- When it comes to food handling safety, we can advise that the PHAC and the World Health Organization (WHO) continue to state that there is a very low risk regarding food handling safety. We are also working very closely with our suppliers to ensure that our highest level of service continues as we safely accept and distribute items.
- PenguinPickUp will limit the number of customers entering the location.
- Orders may be delayed by 24 to 48 hours.
- Some products may not be available.
- In the event our suppliers cannot fulfill orders we will process any refunds as soon as possible
Changes to operating hours:
Thank you for your understanding during this difficult time