San Pellegrino, Blood Orange
- Sanpellegrino Aranciata Rossa is made from oranges and blood oranges from Italy and get their unique colour and taste from the conditions of the land in which they are grown.
- Characterised by its red-orange color, Aranciata Rossa has a delicate scent that fills your nose with notes of ripe oranges.
- Lightly carbonated for that refreshing full-mouth sensation, it starts off on a sweet note and ends with the invigorating taste of juicy squeezed orange.
- Full bodied, and simple delicious, the Aranciata Rossa is a drink that will please any demanding taste bud. Try it with our zesty food such as friselle or even a scacciata Siciliana.
- Sanpellegrino Aranciata Rossa is best served chilled at 2-4° C.
- Garnish with a slice of orange or a twig of rosemary if desired.