Torta di Nocciole Hazelnut Cake, Gluten Free, Piemonte I.G.P.
- Three-Michelin-star chef Enrico Crippa
- The Nocciola Piemonte I.G.P. Hazelnut Cake is the base for many traditional recipes, both sweet and savory, in Piedmont
- In collaboration with Enrico Crippa, we have developed a project around this important ingredient whose scope is to bring value to the production chain of the Nocciola Piemonte I.G.P.
- Relanghe is committed to the selection of the finest quality ingredients and Chef Crippa re-elaborates these ingredients into recipes coming from our tradition or transforms them into delectable, innovative products
- Enrico Crippa in 2014 developed a traditional local recipe and created the hazelnut cake of Alba using only top-quality ingredients. This new cake is soft, tasteful and flour free, reminds us of our local traditions, and arrives on your tables directly from the Michelin-starred kitchen
- The tree-starred chef Enrico Crippa works together with the Relanghe team in order to create new sweets using the Nocciola Piemonte I.G.P.
- Ingredients: 32% Hazelnuts, Eggs, Cane Sugar, Potato Starch, Cocoa Powder
Source: Wine Online